The Completion Level of Your Training.
From Dr. Mike
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Library Vault
Firstly, if you are a member of Chiropractic Masters International, please bring questions about this Library Vault (or any other marketing question) to the weekly Conference Calls.
Times and dates are listed at the bottom of the CMI website under "Join A Call"
You can also post questions in the Chiropractic Masters Facebook Tribe.
Here's how to get the most out of the content in this Library Vault,
- Read and Watch the entire library once - Read through this entire course, watch any videos and download the resources. Don't execute on the steps until you have finished reading or viewing the entire content. This will help you understand the progression of the steps and put them into context.
- Complete the Steps - This CMI Library Vault is a checklist. Each step builds upon the next. Complete each step in order.
Lastly, here's how to use the CMI Library Vault.
- Progress Bar - The Progress Bar shows the percentage of the course steps you have completed.
- Check Boxes - Click the box to indicate completion of a course step. You'll know where you left off and the next step in your training.
- Course Sections - A course is a series of course sections that lead to a completion of milestones.
- Course Steps - Each course section contains multiple steps.
- Arrows - Use the arrow buttons to open and close the course steps in each section
10 Ways To Love Your Heart
Antibiotics Overused For Sinusitis
Asthma Gasping For Air
Baby & Chiropractic
Care Overcomes Depression
Chiropractic & Athletes
Chiropractic & Children
Chiropractic & Children 2
Chiropractic & Dizziness
Chiropractic & Migraines
Children With ADHD
Children With ADHD 2
Chiropractic & Pregnancy 2
Chiropractic & Seniors
Chiropractic & Sports
Chiropractic Care Focuses
Chiropractic Cuts Blood Pressure
Chiropractic Helps 14 Year Old Girl with Eating Disorder
Cholesterol Drug Linked To Deaths Finally Pulled Off Market
Colic Chiropractic Treatment
Dangers Of Vaccines
Dealing With High Blood Pressure Can Be A Pain In The Neck
Doctor's Rethink Widespread Use Of Heart Stents
Drug Companies Influence Doctors Diagnoses
Even At Advised Doses, Tylenol May Cause Harm To Liver
FDA To Consider Prescription Drugs As Food Additives
Flu Vaccines Fir Children Still Contain Mercury
Good Posture Equals Good Health
Health Costs Could Double By 2011
Healthy Lifestyle Triggers Genetic Changes
How Are Your Arches
Infantile Colic Improves With Chiro
Meds In Vending Machines
Parkinsons & Chiro
Pregnancy & Chiro 2
Prescriptions Kill 300 Percent More Than Illegal Drugs
Prescription Drugs Kill Iatrogensis
Ritalin & ADHD Drugs In This Weeks News
Serious Drug Reactions Hit New Record High
Should You Get A Flu Shot Quiz
Six Ways To Avoid The Winter Flu
Slouching Could Be Better Than Sitting Up Straight
Swine Flu Chiropractors Handout
The Hidden Causes & Misconceptions About Headaches
The Truth About Milk
Vaccine Companies Investigated For Manslaughter
Want To Quit Smoking?
Copyright 2019 - CMI Members - All Rights Reserved