The Completion Level of Your Training.
From Dr. Mike
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Library Vault
Firstly, if you are a member of Chiropractic Masters International, please bring questions about this Library Vault (or any other marketing question) to the weekly Conference Calls.
Times and dates are listed at the bottom of the CMI website under "Join A Call"
You can also post questions in the Chiropractic Masters Facebook Tribe.
Here's how to get the most out of the content in this Library Vault,
- Read and Watch the entire library once - Read through this entire course, watch any videos and download the resources. Don't execute on the steps until you have finished reading or viewing the entire content. This will help you understand the progression of the steps and put them into context.
- Complete the Steps - This CMI Library Vault is a checklist. Each step builds upon the next. Complete each step in order.
Lastly, here's how to use the CMI Library Vault.
- Progress Bar - The Progress Bar shows the percentage of the course steps you have completed.
- Check Boxes - Click the box to indicate completion of a course step. You'll know where you left off and the next step in your training.
- Course Sections - A course is a series of course sections that lead to a completion of milestones.
- Course Steps - Each course section contains multiple steps.
- Arrows - Use the arrow buttons to open and close the course steps in each section
Youth & Nutrition Studies
Chiropractic Care Can Aid Conception
Safety Workers Benefit
Chiropractic Care Benefits ADHD Patients
Chiropractic Care Benefits Traumatic Brain Injury
Iowa Man Regains Vision Following Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic Care Benefits Asthmatics
Chiropractic care Decreases Crybabies
When Johnny Shouldn't Drink Milk
Chiropractic Care Helps Pre-Term Infant Thrive
Our Cells Respond To Human Touch
Diet Change May Ease ADHD
Chiropractic Care Eases Severe Depression
Spinal Adjustments May Lower Blood Pressure
Copyright 2019 - CMI Members - All Rights Reserved